Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Mardi Gras

The Gamble Family are keeping busy and enjoying getting out more. Over the past few weeks we have taken lots of day trips. Atlanta, Birmingham and Enterprise. Keeping busy....if we stop we'll become home bodies!
Not much has changed since my last update. Just busy!
The Children and I will head down to Mobile next Sunday for a Mardi Gras visit! We'll see what this year has to offer...much different than past years....Children involved seams to do that to your Mardi Gras experience!
Easter will be here before we know it!
I'll let you know how the King cakes are this year! (let's hope for the sake of my four bedroom house....I am not the lucky receiver of a plastic surprise in my piece of the King cake!)
Love from Kevin, Lindsey....and our four tax deductions.

1 comment:

Andrea Allain said...

HAPPY mARDI gRAS! Evan just woke up and Jameson has been up since 7...it's Fat Tuesday and shortly the 2 kids, myself, my mom and a couple friends and their kids are all hitting St. Charles Avenue to people watch, try to see Zulu, watch the last of the parades and head to a couple parties! I love mardi Gras but am always happy when it's over!
Jameson calls mardi Gras "The Mardi Gras"....it's been really funny! He will say "momma, are those The Mardi Gras people?" So, anyone with beads on, random stuff he finds on the street or ground, music or this whole experience he has called "The Mardi Gras"....doing everything, well almost everything!, with your children makes life more magical and exciting! I know you know what I mean....Emma Reid, Sullivan, Charlotte and Beasley are SOOO cute! Can't believe how big they are and crawling and even pulling up...your Charlotte is going to be a mover and shaker if she is already pulling up at just 6 months! Your children are beautiful and you are always my inspiration! 4 young children and you always seem calm, organized and truly happy to be with your children! Lindsey, I hope our family can see The Gamble family more often in 2009 and have some fun times at Dad's house with all the kids!