Thursday, February 19, 2009

reading, crawling and sitting
















So I guess we know why they say never forget about the small people....Charlotte is on the move and has somewhere to be! Trying to pull up on her crib and random things she finds. We are going to just wait to see where this goes....and how fast!










Emma Reid is loves the life of being four and everything that comes with it. Her clothes must be 4t! We have not reminded her that due to genes and Jesus, she's on the small size. We have started full speed on hooked on phonics and she is enjoying reading! She might talk us in circles in English and Spanish! Mrs. Jessie (our Spanish speaking nanny) comes to "play" with the children every week. She speaks only Spanish and Emma Reid is on a roll! Kevin and I are loving free translation.com !!! We have really enjoyed her and a few times I have come home and Emma Reid informed me she had cheesecake for lunch....well we know why Mrs. Jessie is "Sweet". Oh and sweet tea went with that lunch too! I just did not know what to say when I heard this.










A few snapshots of these sweet, sweet children......more to come.







2 comments:

Blakely said...

My they are growing. I ask Kevin about them when I see him at work.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness. Can you just freeze them so they don't get any bigger??? Or at least, not until I get here and spoil them rotten! Give each of them and especially Miss Emma Reid a kiss from their Aunt E!
Can't wait to see yall!